A long-term weekly commitment is recommended to gain the full benefits of the therapeutic process (three months would be the recommended minimum).
List of Services
Reach out to Sara directly to discuss rates.
Individual psychotherapy sessions (50 minutes)
Individual Art Therapy sessions (1 hour), materials included
- 6 session trial package
- 8 session seasonal package
*student rate available
Individual Art Therapy sessions through Cape Wellness Collaborative (for individuals facing a cancer diagnosis).
- Paid for by CWC. See https://www.capewellness.org/ for more information.
Couple Art Therapy sessions (1 hour), materials included
Art Therapy can be a refreshing way to bring insight into couple dynamics that reside deeper than words.
Family Art Therapy sessions (1 hour), materials included
Art Therapy can provide a new perspective to familial dynamics and roles.
Online sessions for individuals not on Cape Cod
Art Therapy Supervision (online sessions available)
As a Board-Certified Art Therapist, Sara can provide supervision to new graduates pursuing ATR and ATR-BC certification.
Case consultation (online sessions available)
Are you a mental health provider with a case that has you ‘stuck’. Integrating art therapy based techniques can be a helpful way to foster movement with challenging cases. Are you using art making in session, but not sure of how to process it? Sara can assist you in better understanding how to integrate the information gained through art and the creative process.
Would you like Cape Cod Art Therapy to facilitate a workshop at your agency, organization, office, studio, school, or business?
Art Therapy workshop: $75/hour for the presentation + 2 hours paid preparation at $75/hour (including an initial brainstorm/interview). I.e., a 2-hour workshop would be $300. Following the initial brainstorm/interview with you, Sara will create custom curriculum and a customized concept to suit your needs.
- Examples of how art therapy could be used in various settings:
- Professional Development workshop at an agency or company
- Team building exercises including the exploration of group dynamics for staff
- Community based art projects including mural creation for a town or school
- Crisis intervention/debriefing, grief counseling/processing
- Staff education about using art therapy based intervention
Other ways to work with Cape Cod Art Therapy:
Open Art Studio
- Single Session : $15
- See workshop section for specifics
- See workshop section for current offerings